Okay I know I haven’t posted in months, my laziness is at an ALL TIME high currently. I will post more. This is something to start out reading, I got it in an email and related to 90% of it.
YOU GREW UP IN THE 80’s or early 90’s IF…..
1. You’ve ever ended a sentence with the word “PSYCHE “.
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the “Fresh Prince of Belair ” …and can do
4. Girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and felt stylishly sexy.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to
start a club of your own.
6. You owned those lil’ Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
7. You know that “WOAH ” comes from Joey on Blossom
8. Two words: Hammer Pants
9. If you ever watched “Fraggle Rock “.
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars… and “spokey-dokes”
or playing cards on your spokes for that incredible sound effect.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to “Duck Tales ” (Woo ooh!)
12. When it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ” on the big
screen… and still know the turtles names.
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer
class at school.
16. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt
in a knot on the side.
17. You played the game “MASH ” (Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House)
18. You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it.
19. L.A. Gear….need I say more
20. You wanted to change your name to “JEM ” in Kindergarten. (She’s
21. You remember reading “Tales of a fourth grade nothing ” and all the
22. You know the profound meaning of “WAX ON, WAX OFF ”
23. You wanted to be a Goonie. and still do . . .
24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us… head-to-toe)
25. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose
fell off and his cheeks shifted.
26. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
27. You took lunch boxes to school… and traded Garbage Pail Kids in
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
29. You still get the urge to say “NOT ” after every sentence.
30. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts.
31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
32. You thought She-ra (Princess of Power!) and He-Man should hook up.
33. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you
exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.
34. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes. (and like #24, probably in
neon colors, too)
35. After you saw Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure you kept saying “I know you
are, but what am I? ”
36. You remember “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up ”
37. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline
38. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.
39. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
41. You’ve gone through this nodding your head in agreement.
42. You remember Popples.
43. “Don’t worry, be happy ”
44. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top
45. You wore socks scrunched down (and sometimes still do… getting
yelled at by “younger hip” members of the family)
46. “Miss MARY MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK”
47. You remember boom boxes.. and walking around with one on your
shoulder like you were all that.
48. You remember watching both “Gremlins ” movies.
49. You know what it meant to say “Care Bear Stare!!””
50. You remember watching “Rainbow Bright” and “My Little Pony Tales ”
51. You thought Doogie Howser/Samantha Micelli was hot.
52. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
53. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool… and don’t
even flinch when people refer to them as “NKOTB”.
54. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on “Saved
By the Bell “, the ORIGINAL class
55. You know all the words to Bon Jovi – SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.
56. You just sang those words to yourself.
57.You remember watching Magic vs. Bird.
58. homemade Levi shorts.. (the shorter the better)
59. You remember when mullets were cool!
60. You had a mullet!
61. You still sing “We are the World ”
62. You tight rolled your jeans.
63. You owned a bannana clip
64. You remember “Where’s the Beef?
65. You used to (and probably still do) say “What you talkin’ about
66. You had big hair and you knew how to use it.
67. You’re still singing shot through the heart in your head, aren’t